Paleo Meatloaf | The Best Paleo CookBook

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Paleo Meatloaf

Now in life there is always those confidence foods the ones you remember from your childhood that make you feel all warm and homely well for me meatloaf is got to be one of them. It reminds me of sitting at home around the table with my family on a cold winter’s night and my mum would serve up the meatloaf and everybody would be enjoying it.

The only trouble is meatloaf in its original form doesn’t really fit with a paleo lifestyle your original ingredients of flour and eggs to bind the meatloaf together don’t really work in a paleo sense. So when I’m really hankering for meatloaf I am really put to the test to find ingredients to replace those binding agents to create a meatloaf that fits my paleo lifestyle and also fulfils my craving for meatloaf.

A source of ketchup, honey and Worcestershire sauce was created to spread on top of the paleo meatloaf to give it that touch of sweet and sour while it was cooking. However if you do not have these ingredients to hand in your kitchen you can always just top it with a home-made ketchup for some sort of tomato-based sauce to make it juicy.

In all this meatloaf is very filling and would be great served with a small side salad.

If you are living a paleo lifestyle and looking for some great paleo recipes then I recommend you check out this New Paleo Recipe Book it has over 370 recipes and its a must have for anybody living a paleo lifestyle it really helps me create some delicious paleo meals.

The important thing when living a paleo lifestyle is that you keep your meals interesting and exciting because living the paleo way is supposed to make your life not only more healthy but more enjoyable and this also includes meals if your meals are exciting and tasty then you will look forward to meal times and really enjoy living the paleo way.

No comments:

Post a Comment