Blood Glucose Wrist Watch Monitor | The Best Paleo CookBook

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blood Glucose Wrist Watch Monitor

After being on «paleo» diet for more than one year, and working out a few times a week (but not that intensely), I’m at 15% bodyfat, mostly in my middle body area like my hips and lower stomach. 

This tells me there’s probably something going on with my hormones, which is why I ordered a hormone panel test kit. I will share the results when I get them.

Some other reasons I wanted to do the test is because I feel my libido and energy levels aren’t great.

I also decided to do a full month when I will eat a few portion of healthy starch and fruits. I started a few days ago and the results are some bowel movement problems and some stomach ache. I’ll keep it up for 1 full month because I read in an article that most hunter gatherer tribes had at least one source of starchy vedgetable or fruit in the heart of their diet. Some tribes even considered the reserve of food to be empty when the starch rations were gone even though they had plenty of meat.

In another article I read that eating low carb for a long period of time can cause problems with cortisol and thyriod function. I never ate very low carb, always 100 grams or more of vedgetables everyday but still, I am on a plateau with my fat loss and health so I want to try new things. As Enstein said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

I also discovered that I can buy a Blood Glucose Wrist Watch from Royal Medical in San Francisco (Medical Supply Store). I will be going there on Thursday to buy it because I am on a trip to Denver right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment