Paleo Chili | The Best Paleo CookBook

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Paleo Chili

One of my favourite things in life is to have some chilli so if you fancy a bowl of chilli but want to keep your paleo lifestyle then I recommend you try this paleo chili recipe it makes a delicious bowl of chilli also fits in with a paleo way of life.


There’s nothing quite like a hot bowl of chilli in my opinion it reminds me of sitting around with family and having a good time it really is one of them homely dishes for me.


Preparation




1, get out your crockpot and chop up your carrots and onions. Depending on how big you like your pieces of Carrot I like mine quite chunky in my chilli.



2, next chop up the chicken and added to the ground beef.



3, now you need to lay on your frozen vegetables.



4, add the spice to the mix making sure that you coach all of the meat well before adding your tomatoes rinse out the tin by filling it 1/2 way up with water and pour this into the mix it makes the chilli nice and juicy.



5, now all you need to do is give it one last stir and let it cook for as long as possible I recommend if on high for a minimum of four 4 hours but if on low a minimum of 6 to 8 hours.



Now all you need to do is enjoy I recommend may be having some almound bread with it or maybe top it with a fried egg that can be really delicious.



If you are living a paleo lifestyle and looking for some great paleo recipes then I recommend you check out this New Paleo Recipe Book it has over 370 recipes and its a must have for anybody living a paleo lifestyle it really helps me create some delicious paleo meals.



The important thing when living a paleo lifestyle is that you keep your meals interesting and exciting because living the paleo way is supposed to make your life not only more healthy but more enjoyable and this also includes meals if your meals are exciting and tasty then you will look forward to meal times and really enjoy living the paleo way.

No comments:

Post a Comment