They are really delicious and some of my favorite paleo desserts.
The first one has got to be
Grilled Paleo Bananas
this one is nice and simple
1. just slice a banana in half and then slice those pieces long ways. Remembering to leave the appeal on.
2. sprinkle the cut side with Cinnamon
3. then place on a grill facing down Peel up and grill for around 2 to 3 minutes then flip them over and grilled them peeled side down on other 2 to 3 minutes and enjoy.
My next favorite would have to be
Grilled Paleo Peaches
1. slice your peaches in half and remove the pit.
2. next you need to sprinkle on some cinnamon to the outside of the peache
3. you need to now grill cut side down for around 3 to 5 minutes.
this is a really great desert especially when peaches are in season they are delicious
now my all-time favorite paleo dessert has got to be!
Paleo Chocolate Custardthis is yet another very easy desert to create
the ingredients you will need are
1. 1 can of coconut milk
2. 1 cup of dark chocolate chips
3. 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. first you will need a reasonable sized saucepan, melt the chocolate chips into the coconut milk over a medium low heat whilst stirring with a whisk.
2. add the cinnamon and stir in.
3. now pour the custard into small serving dishes placed them into the refrigerator for two hours.
4. top with home-made whipped cream.
This is a great little desert and I’m sure you can come up with thousands of different ways to do it so enjoy these paleo dessertsIf you are living a paleo lifestyle and looking for some great paleo recipes then I recommend you check out this New Paleo Recipe Book it has over 370 recipes and its a must have for anybody living a paleo lifestyle it really helps me create some delicious paleo meals.
The important thing when living a paleo lifestyle is that you keep your meals interesting and exciting because living the paleo way is supposed to make your life not only more healthy but more enjoyable and this also includes meals if your meals are exciting and tasty then you will look forward to meal times and really enjoy living the paleo way.