Welcome to The Best Paleo CookBook | The Best Paleo CookBook

Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome to The Best Paleo CookBook

Hello there and welcome to TheBest Paleo CookBook. I created this blog to provide you with information to help you get started on the paleo diet. I’ll point you in the direction of some delicious paleo diet recipes and even include some information on the paleo diet for athletes. Seesh, just saying it over and over again is making me hungry!

I’ve experimented with all sorts of diet plans: I’ve been vegetarian, vegan, flexitarian (yes, that’s a real thing), a raw foodie. I’ll be honest: most days, I’m a eat-whatever-I-can-find-in-the-house-or-quickly-acquire. It’s not going so well for me and so I’m looking for something different, something better. I pushed back against the Adkins craze and the war on carbs for years but you know what, there might be something there. Breads, and muffins, and bagels, and donuts, and cakes, and yes even bread, just doesn’t feel healthy. I can’t explain it other than a feeling. It’s not that I think breads (and other paleo no-nos) are unhealthy, it’s just I think there’s better stuff out there. And that’s what first got me interested in the paleo diet.

Ok, enough of me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment